Fans of The Legend of Prince Valiant & Robin Hood!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Exclusive 'Robin Hood' scoop from Richard Armitage! *SPOILERS BEWARE*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirVancelot

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Exclusive 'Robin Hood' scoop from Richard Armitage! *SPOILERS BEWARE*   Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:24 pm

Since there are spoilers throughout, I thought I'd just list it in the title of the thread so we can discuss the spoilers without tags. If you don't want to know in advance, go away. Wink

Still here?

I found this EW.com interview with Richard Armitage (better known by fans of RH as Guy). He reveals some new tidbits of what will be shown in S3.

Go here to check it out: http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/08/bits-and-bobs-v.html#more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShieldMaiden

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive 'Robin Hood' scoop from Richard Armitage! *SPOILERS BEWARE*   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:32 am

*MORE SPOILERS GO BACK NOW!!!*

Thanks Vance, I enjoyed reading that. Richard Armitage is such a nice guy on his interviews, it's so hard to believe he plays such a 'bad GUY'. LOL <---< Pun intended. I can't believe Gis is going to have a sister, that's weird. I wonder if Lucy Griffiths will appear if there's going to be look back episodes? It's something to consider, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Exclusive 'Robin Hood' scoop from Richard Armitage! *SPOILERS BEWARE*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Live Forever  :: Legends Live Forever :: Robin Hood-
Jump to: